Our annual Charity Golf Day was held on Tuesday 26th June 2018 at Sherborne Golf Club and raised in excess of £3,000 for the Cancer Centre at Dorchester County Hospital.
The event included:
- 18-hole 4 ball Stableford Challenge
- Multi-tee start from 12.30 pm
- Men’s, Ladies’ or Mixed Teams
- Bacon Roll & Coffee on Arrival
- Putting Competition
- 2 Course Hot Dinner
- Prizes, Charity Auction and Raffle
Our next Charity Golf Day was scheduled to be held at Folke Golf Club on 7th July, 2021, but due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 Epidemic the event has been cancelled.