The competitors assemble in the Sherborne School Courts for an optional approx. 30 mile road run starting at 11:00am and return to the school Concours where judging will commence at 2:00pm. The prize giving ceremony will be held at 4:00pm.
Entries are invited from Veteran, Vintage & Classic pre-1970 Cars; Light Commercial Vehicles; Pre-1980 Motorcycles & 3-Wheelers and Modern thoroughbreds post 1970.
Commercial Vehicles: £12
Motorbikes, 3-Wheelers & Sidecars: £7
Additional Programmes £1
The Entry Fee includes:
- Optional 30 mile run at 11:00am. Entrants will be issued with route details and instructions.
- Trophy for the oldest car and motorcycle that participates in the road run.
- Prize for the most appropriately dressed vehicle occupants.
- Master Class for Car Class winners from the last two years.
- Souvenir Programme with a list of entries.
- Concours (Judging starts at 2pm).
- Prize Giving Ceremony at 4pm.
Click here to view the Entry Regulations.
Classes & Trophies
Click here to view the list of classes and trophies.
Please complete the online form below. Alternatively a paper Entry Form can be downloaded here or can be posted to you on request – please use the Contact Form to request a paper copy of the Entry Form.
One entry form will be required for each vehicle entered. Please read the Event Regulations before completing the form.
A few weeks prior to the event you will be sent final instructions for the day.