The 46th Historic Vehicle Rally will be held on Sunday, 30th August 2020
The competitors assemble in the Sherborne School Courts (click here for directions) for an optional approx. 30 mile road run starting at 11:00am and return to the school Concours where judging will commence at 2:00pm. The prize giving ceremony will be held at 4:00pm.
Entries are invited from Veteran, Vintage & Classic pre-1970 Cars; Light Commercial Vehicles; Pre-1980 Motorcycles & 3-Wheelers and Modern thoroughbreds post 1970.
Commercial Vehicles: £12
Motorbikes, 3-Wheelers & Sidecars: £7
The Entry Fee includes:
- Optional 30 mile run at 11:00am. Entrants will be issued with route details and instructions.
- Trophy for the oldest car and motorcycle that participates in the road run.
- Prize for the most appropriately dressed vehicle occupants.
- Master Class for Car Class winners from the last two years.
- Souvenir Programme with a list of entries.
- Concours (Judging starts at 2pm).
- Prize Giving Ceremony at 4pm.
Click here to view the Entry Regulations.
Classes & Trophies
Click here to view the list of classes and trophies.
Entry forms for the 2020 event will be available in the new year.