The competitors assemble in the Sherborne School Courts for an optional approx. 30 mile road run starting at 11:00am and return to the school Concours where judging will commence at 2:00pm. The prize giving ceremony will be held at 4:00pm.
Entries are invited from Veteran, Vintage & Classic pre-1970 Cars; Light Commercial Vehicles; Pre-1980 Motorcycles & 3-Wheelers and Modern thoroughbreds post 1970.
Commercial Vehicles: £12
Motorbikes, 3-Wheelers & Sidecars: £7
Additional Programmes £1
The Entry Fee includes:
- Optional 30 mile run at 11:00am. Entrants will be issued with route details and instructions.
- Trophy for the oldest car and motorcycle that participates in the road run.
- Prize for the most appropriately dressed vehicle occupants.
- Master Class for Car Class winners from the last two years.
- Souvenir Programme with a list of entries.
- Concours (Judging starts at 2pm).
- Prize Giving Ceremony at 4pm.
Click here to view the Entry Regulations.
Classes & Trophies
Click here to view the list of classes and trophies.
Please complete the online form below. Alternatively a paper Entry Form can be downloaded here or can be posted to you on request – please use the Contact Form to request a paper copy of the Entry Form.
One entry form will be required for each vehicle entered. Please read the Event Regulations before completing the form.
Confirmation of entry will be sent by email to those who have provided their email address details. This will include an attachment to be printed. As this is a Charity event we would appreciate a stamped addressed envelope for postal confirmations of entry.